Selected Awards & Designations
We're proud to call ourselves a bold, forward-thinking firm with a guiding purpose of empowering people to change the world. It's rewarding when industry peers, media organizations, and others think of us that way as well.
- Recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere for the fourth consecutive year
- Named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Large Employers," "America's Best Employers for Veterans," and one of the "World's Top Female-Friendly Companies"
- Included by Fortune among the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the 12th consecutive year and among "America's Most Innovative Companies"
- Recognized by TIME and Statista among the "World's Best Companies of 2023"
- Recognized by Newsweek as one of "America's Most Responsible Companies 2023" and among "America's Greatest Workplaces for Remote Work 2023"
- Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work in 2023"
- Maintained a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index as one of the "Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality"
- Received a perfect score on Disability:IN Disability Equality Index for the ninth consecutive year
- Recognized by Military Spouse among the "Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers," by Military Times as "Best Employers for Veterans," and by Military Friendly among the Top 10 "Military Friendly Employers"
- Recognized by Newsweek among "America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023"
- Recognized by USA Today and Statista as one of "America's Climate Leaders 2023"
- Named by Seramount as among the "100 Best Companies"